Seafood, risotto, creamy goodness – what’s not to love in this ocean dish?
Portions: 2 people
Preparation: Just 14 minutes!
Cooking time: 17 minutes, 51 seconds
- 1 large cauliflower reduced to rice in a food processor
- 1 French shallot, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 3 cups of mushrooms of your choice (mixture of shitakes and oyster mushrooms preferably for their woody taste)
- 30 ml of low-carb white wine
- 1 good pinch chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup butter
- 30 ml tablespoon of avocado oil
- 6 U15 scallops
- 8 giant prawns, prepared
- 50 ml of 35% cream
- 30 ml chicken broth
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
Place 3 tablespoons of butter and 30 ml of avocado oil in a frying pan over medium heat, wait for simmer of happiness
While you wait, remove the male muscle of the scallop with your fingers so as not to crumble the flesh
Add the scallops and shrimp to the sizzling pan one at a time. Cook until golden brown and make all the tanning adicts jealous
Remove seafood and set aside on a plate with absorbent paper – without the wings
Remove stems from Shitake mushrooms
Add butter to hot pan. Throw in garlic and shallots, sweat them like a seal in Alaska, then add mushrooms.
Stir in the cauliflower rice and mix well. Deglaze with white wine and cook until all the liquid has evaporated.
Add chicken broth then cream and mix until tender.
Add parmesan to the mixture and coat well. Season to taste!
Serve in a nice bowl and sprinkle with parmesan and parsley while spinning a ball on your nose!
Get your copy of our manuscrit !
Recipes, stories, & more.