This-a matcha green-a tea mousse-a is a perfect-a match-a for every-a taste-a, even if the fake Italian accent makes you go meuh. Green means go, so what are you waiting for?
- 2 cups (500 mL) whipping cream (35% fat)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) erythritol, granulated or powdered
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) matcha powder
- For the topping:
- Sugar-free chocolate, grated
- Roasted, unsalted pistachios
Dig out your hand mixer from the back of the kitchen cupboard and plug it in, then wait patiently for something to happen.
Realize that nothing is going to happen until you start the recipe. Start the recipe.
In a large clear bowl, mix the cream, erythritol, cream cheese and matcha powder.
Use all that electric power to whip it all up as whippy as you like.
Resist the urge to lick the whisk attachments on the mixer.
Well, do it if you want to (you be the boss of you), just be sure to unplug the mixer and pull the whisks off before you go sticking your tongue in there.
Serve with grated sugar-free chocolate and roasted, unsalted pistachios.
Carbs 8 g, Fat 50 g, Protein 6 g
Get your copy of our manuscrit !
Recipes, stories, & more.